About Me

My photo
JLynn has been in the Art, Craft & Jewelry industry for over 30 years ~ promoting creativity through Education and Media. As a published designer, JLynn is known for her colorful Art, Artisan Jewelry, Altered ART Wood Tiles. Online since 2004, a former eBay Power Seller, on Etsy, and Amazon. Family, Art, Nature and Kaleidoscopes are some of her inspirations

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Need a good laugh? Watch this one!

So I'm listening to Inside Edition tonight while I'm working on the computer and got giggling myself when I heard this...a baby laughing hysterically at something simple - ripping paper! Hope it bring a little laughter in your life tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting! All comments are reviewed prior to publishing - thanks for your patience and understanding :)