About Me

My photo
JLynn has been in the Art, Craft & Jewelry industry for over 30 years ~ promoting creativity through Education and Media. As a published designer, JLynn is known for her colorful Art, Artisan Jewelry, Altered ART Wood Tiles. Online since 2004, a former eBay Power Seller, on Etsy, and Amazon. Family, Art, Nature and Kaleidoscopes are some of her inspirations

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Catch-UP!

I'm happy...and productive...
AND that's my story - and I'm sticking to it!
(The reasoning behind my not posting in almost two months)...
 

Well - finally I am taking a breather to say hello and simply write on my blog...
I always have good intentions for blogging - but some days..months - well they happen - here's a quick catch-up and FYI for upcoming blog posts to look for in July...

  •  RECAP from our Creative Time journey with tips to find inner happiness, get inspired, get organized, and lots more :)
  • Tutorials - a Jewelry Tutorial for a fun dangle bracelet...AND a few quick and easy home décor project shares
  • NEW ART TILES!
  • An addition to our online Etsy Stores...JLYNNARTJEWELRY - it's time to separate the children...they both need their space ;)
  • SUMMERTIME COLOR CHALLENGE!  A sharing of our participants creations and Judges Picks for best in Color, Theme, and overall Categories.
Stay TUNED
Have fun creating!
~JLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting! All comments are reviewed prior to publishing - thanks for your patience and understanding :)