About Me

My photo
JLynn has been in the Art, Craft & Jewelry industry for over 30 years ~ promoting creativity through Education and Media. As a published designer, JLynn is known for her colorful Art, Artisan Jewelry, Altered ART Wood Tiles. Online since 2004, a former eBay Power Seller, on Etsy, and Amazon. Family, Art, Nature and Kaleidoscopes are some of her inspirations

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Honored to be the Highlighted Artisan this month on Esfera Jewelry!



 Click the above link to read my Interview with Janine...
 plus enter the FOUR Give-Aways 
simply by liking/following, sharing & commenting!

Janine is not only one of my customers for Art Tiles, but she is also an across the pond friend of mine that is such a sweetheart!  I have always loved seeing her Jewelry and reading about her many adventures while on "tour" (take time to read about her life and the amazing adventure her & her husband live).  

Interviews are not something I do too often - but I so love Janine's highlights every month, and was so happy she thought of me!  Although I admit to being a bit nervous in answering her questions (I'm much better at highlighting others versus being in the highlighted seat)...I was so happy to share more from behind the scenes and my heart :)

So aside from adding me to your "liked" and "followed" favorites on the various social networks (and of course my Etsy store)...
Add Janine to your list as well!

Just take time to read the interview...scroll to the bottom for all the links for both of us...and follow Janine's instructions for being eligible for the Give-Aways (it's a fun way to follow everything and be entered for one of the prizes)

From me...
A pair of Earrings (Purple Cascade or Dog Tag Earrings)
$25 gift card for my Etsy Store





From Janine...
TWO Fabulous Earrings featuring my ART Tiles!


A special thanks once again to Janine!
So appreciate the support and friendship!

    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting! All comments are reviewed prior to publishing - thanks for your patience and understanding :)