About Me

My photo
JLynn has been in the Art, Craft & Jewelry industry for over 30 years ~ promoting creativity through Education and Media. As a published designer, JLynn is known for her colorful Art, Artisan Jewelry, Altered ART Wood Tiles. Online since 2004, a former eBay Power Seller, on Etsy, and Amazon. Family, Art, Nature and Kaleidoscopes are some of her inspirations

Monday, March 20, 2017

Happy Spring!

A view looking out my Studio window this morning...
Such gorgeous blue skies!
Although it's still crisp and cold here in Maryland (we started out in the mid 30s...and are slowly warming up to the upper 40s hopefully), there is definitely a promise of Spring in the air, and I'm looking forward to those first green tree leaf buds.

But since we don't have those yet - I'm sending out a 
HAPPY SPRING
with some of my floral photography :)
 SPRING of course, also signifies the changing of quarters...
Tax-Time (if you weren't one of the ones, to file early)...
and a time to Rejuvenate & Re-Energize...

Typically for we creative souls, first quarter allows us time to breath, dream up new creative projects, learn a new technique or skill, and get yourself organized for another year in both the creative and business thought realm.  For me...it was wanting to squeeze in all of the above...but working within the reality of doing Winter online Shows - which left my head spinning, and my Studio in shambles, from all the non-stop orders.  A very good thing - because I would much rather be busy then not...BUT...it also left me with the reality, that improvements need to be made in my scheduling, to include down time for R&R and Creativity!

 Which leads me to sharing a little "aha" inspirational moment!
In early March, my husband and I got caught in a bad storm...heavy winds, rain, and lots of lightning (yes we got soaked lol).  But on the way home, as the storm stopped - we saw the beginning of beautiful Rainbow in front of us - which quickly grew to a Double Rainbow.



And as the clouds began to break-up, and the rain stopped...
The colors became more vibrant...and the 2nd rainbow became more visible.  It was like our own personal rainbow lol :) 

Signs... 
Double Rainbows mean magic is on the way...
or maybe it's a reminder that the Universe is with you
and it is telling you, to trust your vibes :)

For me - it was a sign that I am on the right path for 
a number of things this year...

Personal & Creative Time with Business Time balancing
along with...
Making time to inspire and encourage others through my two Facebook Groups:

and

One through Networking, and Inspirational/Educational Challenges
with Organizational & Business Building Thoughts

and the other through
My own Artwork, Components, Jewelry, and other Creative projects

Hope you can join me in both Groups this month...
Here's what's happening!

March Challenges in Artisans Create Together Group...
Green and Peach/Aqua Color Inspiration Challenge
and the NEW C5 Challenge which will be alternating with our Component Give-Away every month and will feature different ways to get inspired to create!

 If you'd like to join us in the Challenges (prizes & awards every month) and give your personal & creative Growth a fresh perspective and boost...
and
you would like additional opportunities to be creative in my private Group
(Tutorials, Give-Aways, Freebies, and 1st peeks at new Tiles)

Join these two Closed Groups (links above)

 In the JLynnJewels Circle, over our Customer Appreciation Sale over the weekend, I debuted a few new ART Tiles series...
Sea Turtles, Color Splash, and Marrakesh Pendants!
and Thursday/Friday - I'll be debuting the new
Mystic Magical Series and hopefully
some new Ombre Watercolor Earring pairs!



Well - that's all for now...
Have fun and be creative this week!
JLynn :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting! All comments are reviewed prior to publishing - thanks for your patience and understanding :)