About Me

My photo
JLynn has been in the Art, Craft & Jewelry industry for over 30 years ~ promoting creativity through Education and Media. As a published designer, JLynn is known for her colorful Art, Artisan Jewelry, Altered ART Wood Tiles. Online since 2004, a former eBay Power Seller, on Etsy, and Amazon. Family, Art, Nature and Kaleidoscopes are some of her inspirations

Monday, December 4, 2017

Take TIME this season...

Take time this season, for a little breather...

Time does fly...
Every moment - is a moment we will never relive again - so make them count :)

I suppose if I think about that sentence above - that's exactly what I've been trying to do this year.  It seems more and more people become divided on the importance of the social and things on the internet - but I'm more about simply popping in and writing when I'm able to - and when I have something to share.

In late 3rd quarter of 2016, I started a Closed Group on Facebook called "Artisans Create Together" - it's about bringing creative people together.  Although it originally started out with a focus on Jewelry Designing and those that create Jewelry components for designing - it has slowly evolved into "more".  Not sure where it will all go to - but it's been such a lovely place for expressing and sharing opinions and creations when we have time.  One of the Group favorites is the monthly Inspirational Color Challenge - centered around photos from Pinterest that I create into a monthly theme/collage for our Members to be inspired and create from.  The photo here is December 2017 theme - and brings to my mind a peaceful and calm type of feeling - grounded in nature, and a way to celebrate the true spirit of the holidays and season.
If you'd like to join me there too...just click on the link:


October 2017, I started a monthly "Inspiration Rejuvenation" post - that always has a message and assignment to help you balance and recenter things in your life.  Nothing heavy or things that require a text book lol - just a little common sense, and a reminder to breath and re-prioritize the things in your life.

This months Inspiration Rejuvenation is centered on TIME.
Time truly is precious - and it consists of little moments that you never get back
So my motto has, and always will be - make them count in the most positive and happy ways you can - with the people that mean the most to you.
Heart & Happiness in the mind and soul...
join me in the Artisans Create Together Group
 for a few more tips and fun exercises

Warmly, JLynn

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting! All comments are reviewed prior to publishing - thanks for your patience and understanding :)