About Me

My photo
JLynn has been in the Art, Craft & Jewelry industry for over 30 years ~ promoting creativity through Education and Media. As a published designer, JLynn is known for her colorful Art, Artisan Jewelry, Altered ART Wood Tiles. Online since 2004, a former eBay Power Seller, on Etsy, and Amazon. Family, Art, Nature and Kaleidoscopes are some of her inspirations

Monday, September 14, 2015

On the Wings of Time...


Don't know where the hours, days, and months go - but they sure do go fast!
Lots to share, as I haven't posted since the end of June...
No apologies though...
Stuff happens which causes a re-prioritizing and shifting of that 
ever changing to-do list...such is this thing called life :)

So before I share the details of this gorgeous bracelet - I thought I would share a little random inspiration for fun...

Ancestry...
You might have guessed...
But a very big part of my "roots" come from Ireland...
I have researched a lot family wise, but still have a lot of unknowns.
Hopefully one day I'll be able to fill in more of those family blanks....but til' then
I dream about Ireland - complete with tiny Fairies and lots of green...


It's funny - but even the fern like grass I see in open woodland areas...I refer to as "Fairy Grass" - and seeing it always brings feelings of comfort, safety, and love (and some odd connection to my Ancestors in Ireland).

Fun stuff - as these feelings never fail to inspire me to create!

This is a photo I took at one of our local gardens...
I took it because...you guessed it...
It shows what I consider a variety of local "Fairy" Grass :)

Which brings me back to that gorgeous Bracelet above...a new pair of Earrings below...along with a brand new Jewelry Line entitled "Unchained"

Both of these pieces are part of the new line that feature many handcrafted pieces with Artisan components & chain.  I can't being to say how happy it makes me to not only create with my own Tiles and Artwork- but to team up with other Designers with like minds - that also create jewelry components too!

Unchained Earrings...
Stunning - with a long and dramatic style that feature handcast Pewter charms by Inviciti, JLynnJewels mystical Boho ART Tiles
 with tiny czech bead dangles and lots of delicate dark brass chain.


And that gorgeous bracelet...actually has TWO focals in it! 
A Ceramic Focal bead by Jana of Happy Fish Things (this piece can also function as an aromatic therapy piece, as the back side is natural and can accept your favorite scented oil).

Exquisite Lampwork Bead by Dean of Bubby & McGurk Beads - lots of amazing layers, with tiny pockets of color and depth - so much more
 beautiful and captivating in person...

Add to these - multiple Vintaj Arte Metal chain strands & tassel
(dark Brass that's nickel and lead free)
with lots of delicate czech seed bead dangles.

 
For me...
The sounds of delicate chain, symbolize the faint tinkling sound associated with fairies lol...so this one not only looks magical but feels pretty magical too.


Fall/Winter 2015/2016 NEWS...
* NEW Artisan Jewelry and ART Tiles themed for Fall & Winter
* New Published pieces (Magazine reveal tba soon) 
*Artisan Highlight (coming in late September)
*NEW online Website and NEW Sales Venue!!!
And just a simple note from me...I create as an outlet to express myself.
I'm not a manufacturer who kicks out thousands of assembled pieces in a day...
but a true Artisan that takes pride and time in creating pieces from the heart.
It's all about quality - not quantity...

For me, my jewelry, artwork, and tiles are an extension of who I am, 
what I'm feeling, or what my heart and mind have been touched by in any given day or moment.  There is always a story or inspiration behind my creations.  Whether that's a Talisman for a challenging time in life, or a piece to symbolize love, comfort and happiness...
It's definitely an Art piece from the heart.

Happy soon-to-be FALL!
JLynn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting! All comments are reviewed prior to publishing - thanks for your patience and understanding :)