Peek-a-boo! Just last week, I came across this sweet, curious baby fawn peeking out between the freshly cut wheat stalks near my house. In our area, we have a lot of wildlife, and also a plethora of birds including some very loud Barred Owls (we just love their eyes)!
Blog wise...it's been over two years, since I've posted (time really does fly because I thought I had kept up with a yearly post lol). Hoping that 2027, I'll start sharing more possibly on a quarterly basis.
For those of you that have been wondering, in 2020 - I made a conscious decision when I became a "Mimi", that I would be their full-time caregiver 9-5, so my daughter and her husband could continue working. Best decision ever! It's been such a blessing to have these two little human beings in my life! They have brought love, and lots of laughter and good times, and because of them, the last six years have flown by. We've had lots of really good stuff...but like everyone else, also some challenges (surgeries, injuries, illnesses, and saying goodbye to family members that earned their wings). Thankfully, we all have a tendency to look for the positives, the things that make you smile, count the blessings, and of course life would not be life, if we were not making meaningful memories with family vacations (Beach, Day Trips, Disney World, visiting relatives), and making every day special by having quality time, games nights, spending time in nature and the gardens, and doing special activities or arts/crafts. Below are a few creative pics from my art table, inspiration from my garden, followed by some business NEWs for the Fall!
For those of you that have been wondering, in 2020 - I made a conscious decision when I became a "Mimi", that I would be their full-time caregiver 9-5, so my daughter and her husband could continue working. Best decision ever! It's been such a blessing to have these two little human beings in my life! They have brought love, and lots of laughter and good times, and because of them, the last six years have flown by. We've had lots of really good stuff...but like everyone else, also some challenges (surgeries, injuries, illnesses, and saying goodbye to family members that earned their wings). Thankfully, we all have a tendency to look for the positives, the things that make you smile, count the blessings, and of course life would not be life, if we were not making meaningful memories with family vacations (Beach, Day Trips, Disney World, visiting relatives), and making every day special by having quality time, games nights, spending time in nature and the gardens, and doing special activities or arts/crafts. Below are a few creative pics from my art table, inspiration from my garden, followed by some business NEWs for the Fall!
Reverse coloring with Pen & Ink
"Into the Night" Mixed Media (Watercolor, Inks, Acrylics)
Have fun being creative!
JLynn


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for posting! All comments are reviewed prior to publishing - thanks for your patience and understanding :)