About Me

My photo
JLynn has been in the Art, Craft & Jewelry industry for over 30 years ~ promoting creativity through Education and Media. As a published designer, JLynn is known for her colorful Art, Artisan Jewelry, Altered ART Wood Tiles. Online since 2004, a former eBay Power Seller, on Etsy, and Amazon. Family, Art, Nature and Kaleidoscopes are some of her inspirations

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Were you Wondering where I was???

Right here...and a few other places!

Well...my little R&R was actually a big R&R!  My husband and I celebrated 25 years of marriage the first day of summer 6/21...and we decided that it would be super nice if we took a Cruise.  This picture is from our first day cruising at SEA...can you believe that this picture is the SEA???  It was like glass and OH so relaxing, beautiful and inspiring.  I sat on our balcony, soaked up the sun and scenery (including dolphins) and kicked my feet up and just read. 

My family and I cruised from NYC all the way up to Halifax with stops in St. John's, Bar Harbor, Boston and Newport.
New York City departure on Princess
Me & my DH

Here's a few inspiring pictures from some our "ports"...
Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada - Peggy's Cove

St.John's Novia Scotia/Canada - Bay of Fundy & the "Wishing Stones"


Sunset on the Atlantic Ocean - on our way to Bar Harbor


Bar Harbor Maine - quaint, beautiful town with lots of little shops and the famous
ACADIA NATIONAL PARK
Acadia National Park - Wildflower Section
Thunder Hole - Acadia National Park
Cadillac Mountain - top of Acadia National Park

Boston MA - Quincy Market

The Breakers - Newport, Rhode Island
Former home of the Vanderbilts



Just yesterday we returned home from this amazing trip - and some of us (aka ME) just finished the last load of Laundry and will be heading out for a Bead Buying trip with a few stops - one of which is a return visit to Potomac Bead Company - I absolutely LOVE their selection of Gemstones - it's amazing...

FYI...both our Etsy and Artfire stores will remain open this week for your shopping convenience - but keep in mind that all orders received will ship out Monday 8/29/11.

So this half of my R&R will be inventory, computer updates and of course my Buying Trip.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my WIFI will be accessible and running smoothly - looking foward to getting caught up on my listings - as well as sharing some of my new beadlisioucs finds.

Have a SUPER week everyone!
~J-Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting! All comments are reviewed prior to publishing - thanks for your patience and understanding :)