About Me

My photo
JLynn has been in the Art, Craft & Jewelry industry for over 30 years ~ promoting creativity through Education and Media. As a published designer, JLynn is known for her colorful Art, Artisan Jewelry, Altered ART Wood Tiles. Online since 2004, a former eBay Power Seller, on Etsy, and Amazon. Family, Art, Nature and Kaleidoscopes are some of her inspirations

Friday, October 29, 2010

Trick or Treat?

Are you ready for all the little Goblins?  Ready or not - the time has come...Halloween for me is a fun time - I love Fall and really get a kick out of the little kids coming to our door.  We decorate a bit...but the main thing is putting out the strobe lights which seem to be a big hit (as one of the tiny guys in the neighborhood said..."This is ssscawwrrry, sssskawery house" - I think he was 3 - LOL.
Halloween also symbolizes what I think of as the kick-off to the Holiday season - it's when we start hearing "where has all the time gone...I can't believe Christmas will be here in less than 8 weeks"!  Yikes...my goal has always been to get my Holiday shopping complete by Thanksgiving - but at the same time I LOVE enjoying the current season.

So - my TREAT for my customers & FACEBOOK FANS. . . receive FREE SHIPPING and a FREE pair of Sterling Silver Teardrop Earrings (your color choice) when you spend $15 or more in my ETSY or ARTFIRE shops/studios.  Simply enter GOBLIN in the comment section at checkout.  If you're not a Fan of our Facebook page yet - join us and you'll be eligible for our special sales & giveaways.

Happy Halloween everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting! All comments are reviewed prior to publishing - thanks for your patience and understanding :)